User Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.medwowglobal.com, the first multi-lingual online directory created by and for medical professionals (Hereinafter referred to as "MedWOW Global").Please read the following terms and conditions (Hereinafter referred to as "the-Terms") carefully. As a user or an advertiser on MedWOW Global, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not use MedWOW Global.The English version of the User Terms & Conditions is the only valid and legally binding version.The term “us” or “we” or “MedWOW Global” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Cyprus. Our company registration number is HE 191907.The term “this website” refers to www.medwowglobal.com.The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website or any company, entity or person registering on our website.The term “local partner” refers to the companies with whom we have partnered, who are online search publishers located in different territories. Many carry such international brands as yellow pages and are respected business-to-business providers.
- The content on MedWOW Global is subject to change without notice. The information, including prices, details of products and services, as well as any offers included in MedWOW Global have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change at any time without notice. In the event that such changes take place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever.
- We attempt to ensure that all the information provided as part of MedWOW Global is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not represent that the information contained on this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, makes no representation or warranty as to the validity, adequacy or suitability, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on MedWOW Global or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- Neither we nor our local partners provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By accessing MedWOW Global you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Global Privacy and Data Use
- When you register with us, you further agree to and acknowledge that we will collect Personal and Company Data which is relevant to your advertisement or free listing with us, such as but not limited to your name, street address, email address and telephone number, but also content relevant to your business and business activities. Should you contract to purchase goods or services from us or through this Website, we will collect Company and Personal Data such as payment information, including credit card data and other personal information.
- Data such as payment information and credit card information is held and processed in a secure environment and can only be managed by you on this website through your “Personal Zone”.
- We will determine which data is used: for products or services contracted offline and online, in order to provide you with the opportunity to receive additional products and services from us or one of our local partners: All terms and conditions of our products and services (unless expressly provided for therein) may be assigned to any third party.
- Furthermore you acknowledge that we collect basic data, such as company name, address, telephone and field of business from open sources, therefore we cannot guarantee the user the accuracy of this data. If you are a company represented on MedWOW Global through data collected from open sources, you have the right to update and correct this data through your “Personal Zone” and/or contacting our customer service department.
- You acknowledge and agree that we collect detailed data directly from you, when you are interacting with us or one of our local partners: for example, information you give us on your registration form or as requested by phone, email or detailed in the other forms you may be asked to complete, and also information that we collect from your use of our products and/or services, such as online searches you conduct or your interaction with adverts that we place on websites or other media.
- We may collect detailed data from third parties: for example, if you are in the process of contracting for a product or service for which we need to evaluate your financial solvency (e.g., contracts that entail a deferred payment of the price or the provision of a service involving periodic billing), we may check your credit rating or credit score by consulting financial solvency files held by third parties, we may also be passed your data by third parties for one or more of the purposes as specified below.
- You acknowledge that we collect Company and Personal Data (as detailed in the forms you will be asked to complete) as required to perform the following purposes: (1) to evaluate an application regarding the contracting of our products or services. For example, depending on the product or service, this may include verifying whether you are eligible to enter into an advertising category or to check your credit rating or credit score in credit and solvency files managed by third parties, etc. (2) to provide you with a product or service you have requested. For example, to answer your questions or respond to comments submitted to us. (3) to send you information you have requested. (4) to perform and enforce the terms and conditions that govern the product or service (which may include, depending on the product or service, the recording of calls between us and to evidence the rendering of the product and/or service or the identification of activities that are prohibited under the terms and conditions that govern the product and/or service, for accounting, billing and payment verification purposes, to collect debts, to serve notice of unpaid, due and enforceable debts to solvency files which payment has been requested from you). (5) to post content you have submitted for publication and to share your Personal Data with payment processing organizations, etc. (6) to comply with our legal obligations or to defend our interests in judicial or administrative proceedings. For example, this includes responding to the requests of governmental and judicial orders of any competent jurisdiction or sharing the Personal Data with other enforcement agencies regarding any mandatory requirement. (7) to carry out any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock. For example, this includes a sale of our assets such as our databases, in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding or an intragroup corporate or business reorganization. (8) to analyze how our products and service are used by our customers and to improve our business. For example, this includes the analysis of statistical information on the use of our website by visitors as well as any feedback on our business or testimonials that you may provide. (9) to honor your preferences on direct marketing and for advert targeting purposes. We (or other third parties, including our local partners) may send you direct marketing communications in accordance with and based on the data we have collected from you, which may or may not be personalized for you (i.e., tailored to your profile), by any means (e.g., post, phone call, email, text message or other electronic means) and carry out advert targeting. For example, whenever you provide us with any Personal Data (e.g., when you ask for our products or services), we will request your preferences in this respect and provide you with information on the kind of direct marketing available and on whether third party data controllers may send you such direct marketing or carry out the advert targeting. We will not share any Personal Data with partners or other third parties for these purposes without meeting the requirements of privacy laws. (10) to discontinue direct marketing or advert targeting, you may send a request in writing and we will discontinue the services within a period of time that is reasonably acceptable. Furthermore, and regarding direct marketing by electronic means, we will inform you in each of our communications how to unsubscribe in a straightforward manner and at no cost (save that related to transmission of your request). We will answer your request as soon as reasonably practicable, and in any case, within the term legally determined (if there is one). Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we will continue to send messages as necessary to fulfill other purposes (such as administrative messages relating to the operation of the product or service).
- You understand Company and Personal Data may be used or shared with third parties (including our local partners) if: (i) it is necessary for the following purposes (1) to evaluate an application regarding the contracting of our products or services, (2) to provide you with a product or service you have requested, (3) to comply with our legal obligations or defend our interests in judicial or administrative proceedings; (4) to carry out any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock; and (5) to analyze how our products or services are used by our customers and to improve our business; (ii) it is necessary (6) to honor your preferences on direct marketing and for advert targeting purposes i.e., if you have agreed to receive marketing and targeted adverts from us and/or certain third parties; or (iii) these third parties are service providers and work on our behalf to support us in performing any of the abovementioned purposes (e.g., cloud services providers that provide IT infrastructure used by us to provide you with a product or service). The third party recipients under (i), (ii) or (iii) may be located worldwide.
- As a user you are aware and acknowledge that we and our local partners collect information about your use of our website through cookies. Cookies are information files stored on your computer that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit. The quality of our website and its related usage is directly related to cookies; therefore the deactivation of cookies on your computer will directly affect your ability to use the website or your ability to advertise on the website. If you do not want a website to create a cookie on your computer, the option to disable it may be activated on your browser (some browsers just completely allow or disallow cookies so you either benefit from them or not; others can also be set to prompt you for a YES or NO response whenever a site tries to send a cookie and newer browsers give more control in selecting which sites can or cannot send cookies). Again, if you are to choose to deactivate cookies on our websites, this will prevent certain usage and features on the website. We are not responsible or liable for the lack of functionality on the website should the user or advertiser choose to deactivate cookies.
- Your use of any information or materials on MedWOW Global is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through MedWOW Global meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge that we take no liability surrounding the usage of MedWOW Global, nor the access to this website from users who are not capable of making sound decisions concerning the use of a website where products and services are displayed.
4. Links to other websites
- From time to time, MedWOW Global may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We are not responsible for the content of external websites. We do not produce or maintain these websites, and therefore will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect to the material on any such websites. By allowing links with third party websites we do not intend to solicit business nor offer any security to any person in any country, directly or indirectly.
5. Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property Rights
- The design, data structure and deep content of this website all constitute and fall under intellectual property rights. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Although we are not liable for the content provided by the advertiser, we will do our utmost to ensure that all trademarks re-produced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are of authorized use and cannot be reproduced from the website without permission of the authorized owner.
- In addition, none of the materials on this website may be copied, altered in any way, transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of MedWOW Global. You may not create links to this website without the express prior written consent of MedWOW Global, or as part of one of our products or services or those of our local partners. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our website with the exception of our local partners.
- While we have taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to MedWOW Global or any of our local partners or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement being made, and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will we or our local partners be liable (including negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
- MedWOW Global does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, or reliability of the materials. In the event of you being unable to log in, or gain access to the website – we cannot be held responsible.
- If any of these terms and conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a product or service referred to in this website) should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, MedWOW Global shall not be held liable in any case surrounding the usage of this website. The user enters the website and/or registers on the website under his/her own free will and accord.
- Although we operate our websites in a secure environment and make every effort to ensure the websites are virus and bug free, we cannot be liable for third party attempts to gather information from the website through illegal methods.
7. Termination of MedWOW Global OperationWe may at any time, in our sole discretion, terminate the operation of MedWOW Global, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently. We are not obligated in any way to give notice prior to the termination of MedWOW Global. At any time, we may block, remove or delete any content from MedWOW Global, without maintaining any backup copy.You hereby agree and acknowledge that we do not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination of MedWOW Global operations and loss of any data as a result.
8. Amendments to the Terms
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we have posted an initial notification on MedWOW Global's homepage or any other relevant web pages on MedWOW Global. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on MedWOW Global, unless we amend the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
- You agree to be bound by any of the changes made in the Terms, including changes to any and all documents, forms and policies incorporated thereto. Continuing to use MedWOW Global or any of the services on MedWOW Global shall indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, then you must avoid any further use of MedWOW Global.
- We advise you to periodically read the User Terms and Conditions, as they may change from time to time.